Items of Interest for ALL Veterans
Jobs for Veterans:
If you know any Connecticut veterans who are unemployed or underemployed, please encourage them to check out at www.AttababyJobs.com or call 914-469-9875.
They offer a free job placement service that matches veterans with companies throughout Connecticut eager to hire them.
These are full-time career opportunities with benefits in a variety of fields like manufacturing, customer service, sales, and management.
READ testimonials from other Connecticut veterans they have recently helped.
- The donation process is quick & easy
- Pickup and towing is always FREE
- You’ll receive a top tax deduction
- All Paperwork involved is handled for you
- Avoid the costs associated with selling your vehicle
- Avoid the costs associated with paying for costly repairs
- Your donation will transform the lives of our nation’s heroes
–> CLICK HERE!
The Connecticut Air National Guard publishes a bulletin that has valuable information for ALL VETERANS. CHeck it out here –> CTANG Retiree Bulletin The current newsletter highlights FREE GLASSES for retirees at the Groton Sub Base.